This site is the new professional web presence for Dr. Tim Tyson. Here educators from around the world will find a growing repository of great resources for and about education with a significant emphasis on the practical application of technology for today's increasingly "on the grid, hyper-connected" classrooms. Here you will be able to:
- find resources you can use personally and in your classroom
- share your thoughts and ideas with your colleagues
- listen to and watch informative, short podcasts and screencasts at iUpgrade
- keep up with the current ed tech buzz
- learn how Dr. Tyson can provide you, your school, or your district with valuable professional development focused on meaningful technology integration in the overall school plan
With the extreme pace at which technology is constantly changing, many busy educators find it increasing difficult to keep up with those tools that will have a really practical, positive impact in the classroom. More and more we need trusted sources that filter the overwhelming amount of information, much of which is just noise, and present us with tools we can really use to make a significant difference with our students.
As a former principal in a school that set a very high standard of effective technology implementation, Dr. Tim Tyson has a proven track record of doing just that. drTimTyson.com is a place where he will share from his experiences in the hopes of empowering you to make learning even more irresistible for the students in your classroom and school.